Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Stitching

Here's what I'm stitching up right now:


This is my April Showers table runner, from this pattern book.  I've been wanting something for our coffee table in our living room, to keep the kids from scratching it up.  Since I have a square kitchen table, I can't just swap out table runners on each one.  So I'm slowing working on getting runners for each table.  This one is a fair amount of applique, and I'm working on stitching up each square.  I intend to do a black blanket stitch around each umbrella, and blue around each rain drop.  Probably yellow around the boots.  That's all I know.  Any suggestions for the handles and flowers?


They're so small, I'm not sure what to do!  But I love them.


I've been working on some of these "I Am A Child Of God" custom embroidery for my etsy store.  I made them for each of my kids, and I love them!  It's completely unique, and they have it framed in their rooms.


And one of my final stitching projects is this quilt block "Witches In Stitches Bootique".  It's taking a long time, but it's going to be awesome when the whole quilt is done!  Which will be a while.


And although there is no picture, I'm always working on EPP (English Paper Pieced) hexegons.  Still not sure what I'm going to do with them.  But I have a box full!

linked up at:

Slow Sunday Stitching

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing, now you have me wanting to try the stitching. I don't need new projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful projects... love the rainy day tablerunner!
    Thanks for linking up - enjoy your Slow Stitching!

    ReplyDelete