Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July UFO

It's now July.  I have been busy.  I finished up this quilt:



And this one:


(more on those two quilts soon)

And I've been working on my Farmer Wife blocks, and the blocks for my LQS's Block Of The Month.  And of course, making diapers and buntings and tunics for Teeny Tears and Angel Outfitters in memory of my son and daughter.

Oh, and let's not forget all the stuff I've been making to get my Etsy shop up and running!  Lot's of cash wallets and various other items.



But here's my goal for this month:  Finish this quilt top!


It's definitely not much right now.  Block are halfway made, and need to be finished.  And sewn together.  The pattern is from my LSQ.  They gave all their BOM participants a mother's day present of a quilt pattern.  This quilt I'm working on from last year.  It's called Easy Eights.  Need to get it done!


No comments:

Post a Comment